NFTC Meeting with Swiss Parliamentarians
Please join us for an informal discussion with eight visiting Members of the Swiss Parliament next Wednesday, April 9, 2:15 – 3:15pm at NFTC to discuss of mutual interest. The Members and their brief bios are below.
- Pirmin Bischof (CVP [Christian Democrat People’s Party] – Canton of Solothurn)
- Roland Fischer (GLP [Green Liberal Party] – Canton of Luzern)
- Martin Naef (SP [Socialist Party of Switzerland] – Canton of Zurich)
- Markus Stadler (GLP [Green Liberal Party] – Canton of Uri)
- Kathrin Bertschy (GLP [Green Liberal Party] – Canton of Bern)
- Thomas Hurter
- Thomas Aeschi(SVP [Swiss People’s Party] – Canton of Zug)
- Christa Markwalder (FDP [Free Democratic Party] – Canton of Bern)
Please RSVP below and we hope you can join us. If you have questions, pleasse contact Chuck Dittrich at email@example.com.