NFTC Board Meeting – Washington DC
Location: Dentons US LLP
The next NFTC board of directors meeting will be held on Thursday, March 19, 2020, from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm, at Dentons US LLP in the Founders conference room, 1900 K Street, NW, Washington, DC 20006.
The tentative agenda for the meeting will be as follows (responsible staff in parentheses):
- Chairman’s Opening Remarks ‚Äì (Secretary Carlos Gutierrez)
- Report from the President (Rufus Yerxa)
- Financial Report (Rufus Yerxa)
- Committee and Staff Reports (as needed)
- Plans for the Annual World Trade Dinner (Rufus Yerxa, Marshall Lane)
- Other business
- Guest Speaker TBA
Background materials for these items will be circulated to Board Members prior to the meeting. Members wishing to raise items under “other business” are requested to notify me no later than 2 days prior to the meeting.
Please confirm your attendance below or to Vivian Myers at email@example.com or 202-887-0278.
We urge you to attend and look forward to your active participation at this meeting.