Global Business and Human Resources in an Era of Disruption – Seattle , WA
Global Business and Human Resources in an Era of Disruption
November 2, 2017
Seattle , WA
Location: Microsoft WHQ One Microsoft Way, Redmond, CA 98052
Attrire: Business Casual
On November 2, 2017 the National Foreign Trade Council (NFTC) will host this timely program in Seattle at Microsofts WHQ.
In addition to corporate colleagues from leading multi-national corporations, the faculty will include subject matter experts from: KPMG, Littler, Net Expat, the NFTC, Carol Olsby & Associates and Zurich Insurance.
The agenda will include discussions and presentations on:
• Rethinking Global Talent Mobility in an Era of Change
• Updates on International Total Rewards Management
• Understanding and Preparing for the New European Union Date Privacy Regulations
• Cyber Security: Preparing for Breaches
• Building Cross-Cultural Competencies to Thrive in the 21st Century
• Ask the Experts – Open Forum Discussion
There is no registration charge for the program.
Register below. A formal agenda will soon follow.